Determinant fable authors in the history and the evolution
of the world of fables.
Directory of some fable authors that you will find
in this web site:
- Jean de La Fontane
- Gianni Rodari
- Lev Tolstoj
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Jean Pierre Claris De Florian
- Luciano Folgore
Fable collections for children
The next titles (history and storys) are
just some of the fables that you will find surfing "the
guide to the fables" - LeFavole.org.
- L'usignolo e lo sparviero
- L' asino vestito della pelle del leone e la volpe
- Il cervo alla fonte
- La volpe e il caprone
- Il leone, l'asino e la volpe
- Il leone e l'asino che andavano a caccia insieme
- Il vento e il sole
- I topi campagnoli e il gatto appeso
- Il lupo e il cane: libertà e servitù
- La pecora e la cornacchia
- Il lupo e l'agnello
- La volpe e il corvo
- La vacca, la capretta, la pecora, e il leone
- La volpe e il mascherone da tragedia
- La cicala e la formica
... and many other fables.
For an aware consultation of
The resources and the sections
of the web site:
* Online Casino Games
- When you take a look at the online casinos that are out there, you will be impressed by just how many online casino games there really are. No matter what your favorite games are to play you should have no problem finding them online. Take a look here for the latest online slot websites.
The ancient fable
- Which elements form the ancient
Fable? Which Authors have reached us? Two
examples of ancient Fable in Aesop and Phaedrus.
- AESOP'S FABLES: Here below you
find some fables by the Greek writer, Aesop, with some exercises which
are an invitation(request) to analysis and study in depth.
- PHAEDRUS' FABLES: Here below
you find some fables by the Latin writer, Phaedrus, with some exercises
which are an invitation to analysis and study in depth.
* Modern fables
- More fables
In this section we have some other significant
fables as a confirmation of the features of this genre and
of the way they foster an easy and pleasant reading. Together with
La Fontaine, we find some more recent authors: Lev
Tolstoj, Horacio Quiroga, Alberto Moravia who, as the classical
authors, let the animals speak and act as human beings.
* The fable
games for children, for kids
Fables for children and games for
children, in this section the instruments to think, reflect and
to understand the meaning one of fables. Didactic games with strongly
educational context for infancy and school age. Let's play with
Let's see how the Apologue is characterized and
the luck of this different kind of Fable.
FABLES FOR CHILDREN
We can approach the fables through different levels of
reading; in fact, they lay themselves open to simpler interpretations,
for children, who can depict them in their mind (imagine them) and so
create original thoughts and ideas which are also new to their social
Fable and fairy tale.
It is necessary to distinguish
between fable and fairy tale, even if the border
between the two is so unclear that the two words are sometimes
The fairy tale is in prose,
it usually has as its main character a man, in whose events
good and evil spirits, devils, witches, fairies, etc., interfere;
it has a more complex narrative development; a more fanciful
character; it has not necessarily a pedagogical and moral aim;
it has folk origins, and a development by oral tradition, even
if, especially during the Romanticism, men of letters turned
to the world of fairy tales either to collect them or to invent
them from the beginning.
The fairy tales, the aim of which was just to amuse,
often speak of fantastic and unreal things.
ONLINE SOME FAIRY TALES, fairy tales
for children, the classics of fairy tales, other resources